House Cleaning Tips
Here are some helpful tips you can use as part of your domestic routine:
Create a List
Take a look at each room and make a list of your priorities. Identify specific tasks. When you complete each one, cross it off your list.
- Turn off the TV.
- Let your answering machine handle phone calls.
- Prepare all necessary cleaning tools in one room in order to avoid unnecessary trips to your cleaning closet.
- Start at the top of a room and work your way down as you clean or straighten up.
- Wash and wax wood floors.
- Mop vinyl floors.
- Clean out the refrigerator and pantry.
- Change shelf liners.
- Straighten out the "junk" drawer.
- Wipe cabinets.
- Wash windows inside and out with a squeegee and dust-free cloths.
- Dust windowsills.
- Vacuum windows well.
- Vacuum draperies.
- Wash blinds.
- Replace heavy draperies with lightweight or sheer curtains for a fresher look.
These tips can help you in your routine housecleaning. For more serious cleaning projects, contact the professionals at Queens Carpet Cleaning We're happy to be at your service!